ANYHOW... so nothing exciting has been going on. I successfully made it through my law enforcement training at work without getting any officers hurt, which is always a good day in my book. Working full-time for 3 weeks reinforced the need for me to stay home with my family. Both for my own sanity (how do people work 10 hour days, 4 days a week???) and for the sake of my boys (Dan had to do housework... enough said).
Although I have to say it was probably great for our marriage. I came home one day, kicked off my shoes, played with Easton, ate dinner that Dan cooked, and then stretched out to watch "Real Housewives of Atlanta" (I'm a DIEHARD Bravo fan). So.. I'm sitting there kickin' it with my glass of wine and Dan is all acting "stewarty" as I like to call it (stomping around, huffing, sighing, etc). I quickly harass his problem out of him (I had my boyfriend Bravo to get back to... no time for Dan drama). As it turns out, he was bothered because I came home and didn't even say how nice the house looked and then I just dropped all my "crap" by the door and made a mess with Easton, then I ate dinner and left my dishes on the table (gasp, i know), and then didn't even offer to help cleanup!
I seriously had to try not to laugh. Ok, I really didn't try very hard cuz I started laughing. "Ha!! Welcome to my world weirdo!" was my response. Then it hit him that everything he said is basically the same stuff I complain about all the time... so I think it overall it was good for both of us because we appreciate more what each other does for the family.
I'll attach some pics of E... who is going great and doing new stuff everyday.
I think there is a little resemblance... not much... just a bit..

I checked on E and found him in this super cute position. I was a good mom and turned the camera sound off so it didn't wake him up. But, I stepped on a toy and then ran into his crib and scared him pretty bad. He cried for a very long time. Whoops. Got the picture though!!




3 comments:
super-cute! I love this pose. I wonder why it's so comfy for babies to sleep this way? And what changes that makes it not comfy anymore? Thanks for sharing!
too cute. i love the role reversal - i'll have to make sure adam reads this post!
Making me laugh, yet again!
Post a Comment