Thursday, August 27, 2009

Easton the computer whiz..

Easton just sent his first email (4 emails actually). I had sent an email to my family about something funny Colter had said and then left the computer open, but turned away to the wall while I went in the other room to talk on the phone. Then Colter came in and said Easton was typing on the computer. I went in and found him click-clacking away. He had managed to open the search feature 4 times and then did something funky to the screen (it's still funky... i don't know how to fix it). I closed the search screens and found an email was sent successfully. It was the same one I had just sent, but without the subject line. Then I checked my email and my dad had sent an email asking if my computer had a virus because he kept getting the same email over and over. I was thinking "simmer down brotha... you only got it twice! and once it was from me!" Come to find out, Easton had sent it about 4 times. Oh well. I guess he has to learn how to email someday... I just thought it wouldn't be until a little later.

No comments: