Monday, March 9, 2009
Baseball background
After all my postings today I get a phone call from Dan. He said he read my blogs and.... I thought he'd say how nice it was that I finally updated our blog and what a super cool wife I am for actually managing to not smear his name through the mud (I planned on a snappy reply of how he forgets I said I had many things to blog about and something like just wait...). Anyhow. That's not what he was calling about. He said I needed to update the background because it is, after all, baseball season and didn't I remember how I said I would put baseballs on it when the season started???? Actually, my mind is a steel trap so OF COURSE I did not forget I tell him (baa haa - I TOTALLY forgot! get real! A baseball background? For my blog? That is here for the purpose of posting pictures of my sweet baby and making fun of my husband?? There's no baseball backgrounds!) Well, actually there was. Too bad for me. Background updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yay...updates! I enjoyed all of them and wondering how you guys were doing!
Nice spaghetti pics....did you really let Nyca lick him all over! I kinda don't think Cailen would go for this :)
Post a Comment