Monday, March 9, 2009

Spaghetti time!

Easton LOVES spaghetti! After a long debate with my sister, she made me realize spaghetti would probably be fine for him and the tomatoes would not likely send him into anaphylactic shock (there is a long list of food babies cannot have until they are 1 year old... tomatoes is on the list, thank you very much). He had a really good time eating it and got it all over himself. Luckily I don't mind messes like this, but Dan wouldn't even respond to the picture I sent to him. Dan has serious issues with Easton being a big mess.... I don't really know why - I just let the dog lick him to death and viola! the mess is gone!

3 comments:

Cailen said...

This is awesome! I love kid/spaghetti pictures. They're the best (well, after squash and cake)!

The VanderHoevens said...

Those pictures are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love how Nyca is looking at you....like, "mom, can I start licking him, yet?!!"

Tanya