Wow!! Time flies! I keep meaning to post an update, but keep putting it off. This one will have to be VERY short because I'm supposed to be helping clean the garage (I told Dan I had to go the bathroom... that should buy me a little bit of time). We've been trying to clean our garage since we moved in, but other things keep getting done first (such as sleeping, eating, and cleaning the house). Easton is finally old enough that he can entertain himself for a bit... actually, he's in his jumper chair (gasp... i know... evil of all evils). What can I say - he LOVES it. SO, he's in the jumper, Dan is cleaning, and I keep thinking of things to do that do not involve being in the garage.
Darn it!! My cover was blown... gotta go!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ok.....we need more than this - you have to at least give us updated pictures! - Valerie
I agree with Valerie... we need more, this simply is not enough! Also how about pictures of you and Easton! -Nicole
Post a Comment