We took Easton to the Puyallup fair yesterday with Dan's parents. He did really good, but was still too little to be very interested in anything other than the flashing lights on the rides. I wanted to take some pictures, but totally forgot the camera. We did, however, get a huge photo button of the three of us, so at least I have one picture to document our family fun.
We went camping a month or so ago and had a blast. Easton did pretty good, but picked that weekend to become a mama's boy. It figures the weekend we have a bunch of people around will be the weekend he only wants me. Ahhhh, motherhood.
We just got him a walker (I know.. bad bad bad...). He really likes it, I think because he can move around the house. I like it because I can move him around the house as I'm cleaning each room or doing laundry or whatever. He can only go backwards in it right now, so we have to put him in a rather large space and then pull him forward every so often. He's super cute in it.
Dan finished his baseball season and they placed 2nd place in the league. Not too bad, I think, but of course Dan was completely disappointed they didn't get 1st place. I'm still working part-time and really loving it. I have so much time with Dan and the baby, that it's worth the smaller paycheck.
Time for some pictures:
Easton wearing a hat some friends gave us:
Easton sitting in Dan's chair plotting his takeover of the world:
We went for a walk/run around Capital Lake. Easton was very hot afterwards, so we stripped him down and let him cool off in the grass:
The rest are camping pictures. Dan carried him around in the front pack a lot and he fell asleep a few times. The last is of Nyca, who has been feeling left out of the blog....




4 comments:
Great pictures! Can't believe how big he is! So...seriously, can I send the exersaucer (of Cailen's) over to you? Its just collecting dust now...you know you want it!
That is much better! We need one of those with pictures every week so we can see him grow. I can't believe how big he is getting. I keep seeing him as a little tiny guy, but he is clearly not. We need to get together soon. I am just counting the days now! I am freakin huge, bigger than I was with Ben! - Valerie
Wow! He is getting so big! I need to come over and see you guys (i know, I'm just down the road and haven't been over in FOREVER!). Keep the pics coming!
Tanya
just wanted to say that i totally enjoyed reading your blog. btw, my hubby went to high school with jessica bright, so i am not a crazy childless stalker. in fact, our daughter was born 7 weeks early (pre-eclampsia), stayed in the nicu for 5 1/2 weeks, and had reflux. so it was kind of cathartic to read about your experiences... thanks, and i definitely empathize!
Post a Comment