Well sortof. I keep forgetting to blog about Easton's newest skill. I added it to the side of the blog under his stats, but thought this was worthy of its very own post......
My little kiddo is rolling over!!! He started this last week, but I felt like it didn't count because we had rolled up a hand towel and put it under his armpits during tummy time (this props him up a bit, which makes him not face-plant so much). I thought this gave him an unfair advantage on height, so while I was totally proud, I thought it didn't actually count as an official roll over. Then last week my family was over and he was rolling over, but I couldn't remember if he had the towel or not and if he did it completely unassisted. Then yesterday he rolled from his tummy to his back completely on his own (and without the towel). He did it a couple times yesterday and then once today. I'm SO proud.
I'll try to catch it on video, but any parents out there know how that goes. As soon as you grab the camera they stop doing whatever cute thing they were doing and (in my case) usually start screaming instead. Ahhh motherhood.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think the last time he rolled over for us was sans towel, but I can't be sure. Just wait until he realizes he can roll over and over in order to travel across the room. I can't wait to see him later tonight!
Wow, I can't believe he is already rolling over! I can't wait to see him again he looks so much bigger than the last time I saw him. We really need to get together.
Post a Comment