Dan's parents nicknamed him DB when he was a baby. I always thought it was because of his initials, but have learned it's because he would sleep with his arms up by his head, like a dead bug (DB). When we were in the hospital, I caught Dan sleeping this way and then just now found Easton sleeping the same way! Like father, like son. 



3 comments:
That is the cutest thing EVER! Dorian does little stuff like that too, just like his dad! Thanks again for hanging out with D today while trying to manage a baby!
Tanya
(Call if you need me to come sit with the baby...I do only live 10 min down the road!!)
that is my favorite baby sleeping pose...OK, until they sleep with their little booties up in the air. I miss that newborn pose of the arms up like that. It's so cute!
That makes me chuckle!
Post a Comment