Wednesday, May 14, 2008
New Torture
As it turns out, I have discovered a new form of torture. It's called the baby heart and breathing monitor. The makers set it up so that has 900 false alarms for every 1 good alarm. It is loud enough that it can be heard from every square inch of the nursery, which includes the guest rooms so the moms who are trying to sleep can also hear it in their dreams. It is also designed so that the 2 minute silence feature does not actually work, but rather makes the noise stop for anywhere from 10 seconds to four minutes - you know - just to keep the users on their toes (and perhaps make them a little crazy by thinking that 2 minutes really flew by). I've decided that a new, more effective, form of torture would be to make people sit in the nursery and while keeping them uninformed about how to turn off the various alarms. Just a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey! I can't view the video. I think when you upload it to youtube you have to make it public in order for it to work on your blog. I had trouble with the first one I uploaded and I had to do that before it started working for other people. I am sorry he has to be on this crappy monitor, but I am glad he is SAFE. I am TOTALLY sick now, it's definitely not allergies, so I won't be seeing you for a couple days... :(
Post a Comment