Thursday, December 10, 2009

Xmas tree decorating

Dan and I were busy decorating our tree and house for Christmas today... maybe a little too busy...


But our tree looks great! (except for the baby gate... what can I say... gotta love a toddler Christmas!)

3 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

Hahahahaa - love both those pictures. I could see any of my 3 boys climbing up a ladder like that. And good idea with the gate. We just always put breakable stuff at least 2 or 3 feet up the tree.

The Brights said...

I totally got one of those fence/gate things for the Christmas when Grayson was 1. We totally didn't have to use it...nor did we ever have to use it around the wood stove like I thought we would. We used it once, and then I sold it this past year on Craigslist. I think I really really lucked out with Grayson not messing with stuff though. If I ever have another kiddo...I'm sure I'll get it! :)
Your tree looks beautiful...and you can hardly see the gate!

joyce said...

we put our tree in a gated room that we hardly ever go to... but it looks nice (yours looks great, by the way!). actually, b mostly likes to play around and behind the tree, so mostly i worry about her tipping it over. that and tearing into all the presents.