Here is Easton's 2009 Elf video:
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains. Think about that for awhile.
2 comments:
Yes sister I sure hope life is treating you well, I always like stopping in and reading your updates. E looked so cute, I mean handsome as Raggedy Andy. Hmm good thing you never leave him un attended so he can do anything unsafe like climb a ladder and pretend to be a figher fighter like his daddy. I hope your health is improving. I think of you all often.
Hugs ~ Livestrong ~ Marcia
Boy talk about typo's you get the jist of it. Can you tell I am tired and about to end my noc shift. Hope you can read between the lines (Mistakes)
Hugs,
Marcia
Post a Comment