Dan and I also took Easton to Seafair this weekend. I have never been and wanted to check it out. Dan was less than excited to go, but after I harassed him and made him promise to not be a whiny loser the whole time, he agreed to go. OMG! We did not have a good time. I turned out to be a whiny loser... we had to park two miles away and walk in the scorching heat and in my flip flop sandals, uphill of course, all the way to the water to watch the airshow. Which was really lame. I thought it would be cool, except the planes only came around every few minutes. Then we walked around for a bit and I got frustrated because it was just as lame as the Thurston County Fair, which I had just finished working the 911 booth three straight days at in the 100 degree weather. Needless to say, we walked around Seafair so long, that we also managed to make the two mile walk back uphill on the return trip too. I don't know how that's possible, but the walk to Seafair was uphill and the walk back was uphill. Whatever. Only in Washington can that happen.
Tomorrow I start law enforcement training at work. Thus far, I have only been trained to dispatch the fire department... which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me because I dispatched police and was a police officer for several years, so it only makes sense that I would be a police dispatcher. Not that I really care, because it all pays the same... I'm just saying. So, that will be at least three weeks of full-time work for me. I'm glad to be trained, but am getting anxious about being away from Dan and Easton for that long. Oh well...
I'll attach a couple pics of Seafair...
E being super cute, yet again:

Blue Angels doing some air trick:


1 comment:
Sorry I couldn't make it!! Sorry that Heath didn't pull through on representin' the family either!
Post a Comment