YAY! We went to the doctor yesterday and discovered only 1 lymph node had cancer in it! That's great.... we expected more lymph nodes to have cancer and thought maybe it might have spread to other parts of me. But finally luck was on my side.... the one remaining cancer lymph node should have been killed off by the radiation so we don't have to do anything else for that. So long term - I have to have checkups every 3 months, then a more in-depth series of tests in a year. I think we're on that schedule for 2 years and if there are no problems during that time frame I believe we start less frequent checkups.
SO GLAD to have this chapter closed (for now anyway).
Take that cancer!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YOU ROCK! What wonderful news! - MISS YOU!
yay - congratulations!!!
heck yeah, great news.
Post a Comment