Today we took him to lunch at my favorite trashy restaurant... Hooters... gasp, I know. I'm so sorry... but I just LOVE their wings! Dan and I had stopped there a month or so ago on our way back from UW med center for a cancer appt and we decided it would be super funny to take Easton there on his 1st bday. So today we gathered up some of my girlfriends and headed up for some wings. (Note: I generally don't encourage my hubby to look at other women's "hooters" but the wings are so fabulous that it's a small price to pay for the tasty treat.... well.... that and it's the Tacoma Hooters aka "crack-whore Hooters" so there really isn't anything to get worked up over. I suppose if we were headed to a Hooters in someplace exotic then perhaps I wouldn't want Dan to go, but as it stands Tacoma is not exotic and therefore Tacoma Hooters is A-OK in my book.) Anyhow, we got some pics of Easton and the Hooter girls that I'm sure he'll love later in life.
Then later we had family over for pizza and cake. This was Easton's first cake tasting and he appeared to like it. He was slow to start, but he warmed up to it rather quickly.
I've attached several pics for your viewing pleasure. (Notice the FABULOUS new deck in the background...)










2 comments:
happy birthday e! the pics are adorable! and you were smart to give him cake with no clothes on! i always think of bryn growing up as bittersweet. the first time she slept through the night, i was actually sad! of course, now i wouldn't mind if she did it more, but still...
Oh dear...look at that great chocolate mess! He really got into it. Grayson was very timid with his cake....and I was hoping for more mess.
You are so funny for your love of Hooters (the restraunt of course)....I remember you always telling me about their wings. Great picture....he looks soooo happy!!
Post a Comment