Friday, January 2, 2009

E's first Christmas

Before I start any of this, I must point out that I just woke up to MORE SNOW! BLAH! I am SO OVER the snow. We still had patches of white fun from the last time it snowed! I really could have done without more, but I guess when life hands you snow, you make snowmen! (I'm not planning on making a snowman, just to be clear)

ANYways....

I'm a little late posting pics of his very first Xmas, but better late than never, right? I had baked A TON of cookies and treats the day before (which is no small feat when you have an infant and your hubby is at work). Unfortunately they weren't very good and I ended up tossing the majority of them after people left. Dan got home and we opened presents, which Easton sortof participated. We would give him a corner of a piece of wrapping paper on a present and he'd yank on it, thus opening the present... I don't think that really counts as "opening presents" so maybe next year. Then all of our families came down at various times and we opened more presents and ate a bunch. All in all, it was a great first family Christmas.

Anyhow, I've included some pics for your viewing pleasure:

Our tree:

E and Nyca:

E trying to get the lights off the stocking:


See! E is TOTALLY into unwrapping presents:

My not-so-good cookies:

1 comment:

joyce said...

what a cutie. he looks so different from his hospital pic. bryn was not very interested in opening presents either, although she liked the gift bags (purses) a lot... what a girlie girl. hope you guys are staying dry!