Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow time

We took Easton out for some fun in the snow! First we played a little at home and made super cute baby snow angels. Then we went to my parents' house for some snowmobiling fun. We are also the proud owners of a jeep (yes, endlessly nagging your wife in Stewartville will eventually get you what you want). I've included a pic of Dan in his jeep right after he was done doing donuts in the snow. Enjoy!

Easton and Grandpa riding the snowmobile (I realize he's not wearing a helmet... we were being very very careful... please, no lectures):



Easton and Grandma:


Easton and Grandpa:

Stewartville:


Easton:
Dan and E:


Me and E:

Our little snow-angel:

Dan and his new jeep:

4 comments:

Cailen said...

Easton is such a cutie! And congrats to Dan for persuading you on the jeep!

The VanderHoevens said...

Everytime I see pictures of Easton he is even cuter if that is possible! Once my kids are back in school, let's get the little ones together - we miss you!

The Brights said...

No lectures here....we did that too when grayson was really small. Actually, he rides the 4 wheeler all the time without one. Very slow though and only around the Homestead.
Love the snow angel!!

Anonymous said...

I think it is just an outdoor boy thing. Kory has been begging the girls to let him pull them on sleds while on the quad. They look at him like he is crazy. Very cute pics and I love the snow "baby" angel. Super cute!