Easton taking a bath:

Me and E

Me, E, and Nyca

All of us (Note: I probably don't need these comments, as they are fairly obvious, but I feel obligated to put at least something for each one.)
Dan and E watching some baseball game (I'm sure Dan could say specifically which one, but to me it's just some game aka "time I get to myself and I'm certainly not going to waste it by talking about whatever it is you're watching"
E at the pumpkin patch

Same as above
D & E (seriously... I know you know)


4 comments:
He is so cute! You all look so happy. I bet Easton loved the pumpkin patch.
Those pictures are so cute!!
Ditto and Ditto! You guys look great!!! I hope all is well! I can't wait to have a girls night out, soon!
Tanya
Very cute! Love the bath picture. It's not easy to get those with all the "parts" properly covered.
Post a Comment