Sunday, July 6, 2008

Some Pictures

Nyca in the living room looking at a deer in the backyard.



Dan tried to keep Easton up this morning at his 3:30 feeding so he would sleep when I got off at 5:00, but Easton fell asleep on the floor.

A family picture. I had my eyes closed in all of them, so this was the best of Easton and Dan.

Easton fell asleep on Dan's lap. Must be nice to sleep that way!


We started putting Easton in his crib to get used to it. He really likes the mobile.



Strengthening those neck muscles!


This is a video of Easton. We were trying to get him to smile, which he gave a little one at the beginning. The rest of the video is rather anticlimactic.


1 comment:

Cailen said...

Thanks for all the pictures! I think the one of the three of you is very funny. Easton looks so very cute in the crib!!!!