WHY WHY WHY am I addicted to this show?????????????
Could it be because no matter how frustrating my life is, theirs is worse?? Is it because their chaotic life is similar to mine (well, you know, minus seven children and their life is like mine... except I have a dog, so that should count for like half a child)? Maybe I like it because Kate talks to Jon like I talk to Dan, therefore, any guilt I have about being a grumpy wife is lessened?? Maybe it's the birth control factor??
Any insight about this addiction would be great.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You know I love this show. And so does Anzley. Kate is me if you multiplied Anzley and Colter times 4.
I don't get it. Teri watches that dumb show as well and if she has the remote i have to suffer through it! That show is like a moomy magnet.
I just love this show, I really like the interaction between Jon & Kate. I am amazed at how well the smaller kids behave.
Post a Comment