Monday, June 9, 2008
3rd blog for the day...
Life. is. not. fair. Especially with a baby. I held this child of mine for 6 (SIX) hours while he screamed his guts out. I tried everything I knew to calm him down while simultaneously being the calm and collected mother who is not fazed by endless ear-piercing screaming. Dan comes in after "installing" the garage door opener, holds him for less than an hour and the child is sound asleep making his cute sounds. Oddly, this is fine by me because I've had 3 martini's in the hour Dan held him. Take that penis club!! (see older posts)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Go martini club!!!!!
Hang in there, 'lil sis! My best mom advice: babies are always in a phase of some sort. So when he's being a crybaby, remember that it won't last..it's just a phase. Keep telling yourself that you'll get through it and he's going to stop being this way soon!
You are going to blink your eyes and he will be a snotty teenager talking back to you. :)
Post a Comment