

For those of you who don't know, Dan is an assistant coach for the Olympia High School varsity baseball team. They have had a terrific season and have been in the playoffs the last couple of weeks. Today they won the two games necessary to take them to the state playoffs! This is such an accomplishment for the team! They now get to play at Safeco Field next weekend for the State title (ok, not totally sure about the state title part... perhaps I should have conferred w/ Dan before posting??). I do know they play Snohomish at 7pm at Safeco, but don't know how much it costs to get in, etc. I'm sure Dan would love anyone to come up there and watch his team play. He has been so dedicated to these players and is very proud to see them advance. I will hopefully be able to attend, but will have to wait and see what happens w/ the little boy.
http://www.theolympian.com/143/story/452624.html
Hope to see you there!!


2 comments:
That is so exciting! Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure the kids would enjoy going to Safeco. We'll keep our fingers crossed.
Congratulations, Dan! I just read the article and even though I don't really "get" baseball terminology, it sounds like your team is doing really well! Nice work!
Post a Comment