This first one I named "pop tart" it's mainly a breakfast dish, but can also be substituted for morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, or evening snack (NOT for dinner because I have standards). You basically put it in the toaster and let it cook for a bit, then serve. It can also be served straight from the package if you're in a pinch.

Next, we have what I like to call "chicken nuggets" which are, well, chicken nuggets. But I like to spice them up with a side of ketchup or even bbq sauce if I'm feeling really inspired. To cook, remove from freezer and microwave for 1 min and 30 seconds.

Finally, I like to serve a fine assortment of bread and cheese. I typically use the string cheese found at most Costco's, but occasionally I'll substitute cheese found at Albertson's. I pair that with goldfish crackers. To prepare, remove plastic packaging from cheese and pour out crackers from box.

I hope you enjoy these dishes as much as we do! I'll be sure to post more recipes from Stewartville soon!


3 comments:
http://web.me.com/myyummylife/myyummylife/Welcome.html
Said blog in aforementioned blog.
-Tanya
Also, you can see my friend, Megan, standing with her husband in a picture found under the "sides" tab. She is quite opposite of 400 lbs.
Hahaha - I love you!! My kids could come eat at your house anytime and feel perfectly comfortable there. :) - Valerie
Post a Comment