Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm BACK!!

So, I obviously went on a blogging vacation.. or rather I was cheating on my blog with my new boyfriend facebook, but me and facebook aren't getting along, so I came running back to my blog!! How I missed you blog!

Things I hate about facebook:
-I'm too much of a stalker to behave myself and can't only spend a few minutes being online. I end up stalking everyone I know, might know, used to know, want to know, wish I didn't know, etc. I can't make that time commitment any longer.

-Farmville. I am a recovering addict to this and constantly feel the pull of it... I have blocked Farmville every single way I know how, but it still seems to find me. (I will always love you Farmville.)

-I get hurt feelings when I read about things my friends did and didn't invite me to and/or think they are trying to "get at me" by posting the fun things they did without me and/or I have hurt feelings and try to "get back at them" by posting all the fabulous things I did without them (so basically, I revert back to high school ways.)

-I feel bad by not accepting people's friendship requests, which is stupid considering I really don't know some of these people and probably shouldn't feel bad about that.

-At the slightest odd message from people I freak out and convince myself they are stalking me and/or planning to kidnap me or my family.

-I want to post pictures of Easton, but am convinced there is some weirdo out there who will do weird things with the pictures, which is super odd because I'll gladly post pictures on my blog, which actually is open for public viewing, while my facebook account is not, so I get this concern really doesn't make sense, but hey - I'm a woman!! I do not need to make sense.

-I'm tired of reading on facebook about what my friends are doing. I miss my friends. I WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS. I'm taking a stand against relying on reading each other's post to know what is going on in each of our lives!! Who's with me??? (Take that facebook!)

-And, I tend to be long winded and the small amount of text facebook allows for news feeds is way too short. I need more space to adequately describe my moods.


Ok, well.. I will now get off my soapbox.

On a fabulous note, here are some pictures of my sweet baby boy:


Strawberry picking a few months ago:


Easton being sweet:
Then not being sweet and chasing the chickens:


Labor day we went up to Clear Lake for the day... the water was amazingly cold.


Easton helping with the ribs Dan was making..


We went to the Pacific Science Center yesterday for our anniversary, Easton had so much fun!


He (Easton, not Dan) is totally into trains lately... we told him the monorail in Seattle was a choo choo train and we took him on a ride. He about passed out from excitement. Tried to get a video, but my camera decided to break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! What an awesome way to spend the day!!!

-Tanya

(Welcome back to the blogging world!)

joyce said...

nice to see you back - i missed the pics and updates!