Saturday, January 24, 2009

Easton and Nyca

Easton has finally discovered how fun it is to feed Nyca from his highchair. Yesterday, I fed him and then gave him crackers while I was cleaning the house. I heard him laughing and looked over and saw Nyca eating a cracker. I figured he had dropped it or whatever, but then when I gave him a new cracker he reached over as far as he could and she reached up as far as she could... and contact was made! She took the cracker and he laughed about it. I know I should have stopped this behavior, but I'm just a sucker for anything that makes him laugh! So rather than make them stop, I did the next best thing... I video taped it! I've attached two videos and some pics of the two of them for your viewing pleasure.

(Note: I have now updated the background of my blog to a baby theme. I had red/white/blue american star thing going on until Dan asked "what the jeepers (edited to keep this G-rated) is with the background on the blog? It's stupid looking." Being the nice wife I am, I simply replied "You're stupid looking. But seriously? You don't get it? Umm... Obama? New President? 44 ring any bells? History was made? Whatever. I'll change it.")










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those two are so dang cute!!!

-Tanya