Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yard pics

Easton and I went for a walk today because it was nice outside ("nice outside" is the motherly way of saying my child is being impossible today and generally making me nuts and taking a walk was the last trick I had up my sleeve that didn't have a remote possibility of landing me in jail). He loved the walk, but is now screaming again (what can I say, it's naptime). Oh well, it was a nice hour of happy baby. I took pics of the property now that it is cleared.

Front:

Back:

Easton: (don't be fooled by his sweet face... he can make sounds so awful it would put a hyena to shame)

1 comment:

Cailen said...

Wow! That looks amazing! As to Easton...maybe he just heard it will cost $1341 to put new tires on his Auntie's van and he feels bad for her????