I was going to blog about the good time we had in Denver when we went karaoke-ing with Dan's family... They were all SO funny and we had such a good time. I remember joking while we were at the bar about all the fabulous material they were giving me for my blog (they were "liquored up" as Dan puts it). Unfortunately for me, I too, was "liquored up" so I can't seem to remember all the hilarious stuff I was going to share with the world. Oh well... I'll have to review all the videos I took and maybe that will jog my memory.
So I guess an update about my super cute kiddo will have to do. Yesterday, his first tooth started to poke through. I am SO proud of him (I realize getting a tooth is probably the milestone he actually has the smallest part in accomplishing, but still...). He does new things everyday. His newest skills are rolling across the room, feeding himself with a bottle, and sitting up unassisted. I don't think I missed any, but I could be overlooking some (I'm sick and in a hurry to leave for work).
That's all for today... I'll be sure to post some fabulous Denver news later.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can't wait to see his new little too-fie.
Post a Comment