My child is a huge fan of Christmas music. great......
Easton is back to his old ways of screaming while in his carseat. He only does this for me, I guess because he loves me the most. I used to have great results by playing a Coldplay song, but that is SO last month because currently it has been a new song by Jason Mraz. Last night, while on the way home from Dan's parents, my child is fine-tuning his latest flip out routine (which includes screaming, yelling AND vomit). I'm searching through the radio stations for Jason Mraz and pause briefly to make a turn on the road. I happen to stop on the Christmas station and notice my child has stopped screeching. Specifically, it was Perry Como singing some awful Christmas song. I generally I try to avoid Christmas music at all costs. I really really really despise this genre and generally only have it on while we are decorating our Christmas tree because, frankly, it would be very un-American of me not to.
I figure I have only two options. Suffer through screaming or suffer through Christmas music. It's sad that I might actually pick the screaming.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Colter's first preferred music was the soundtrack to "o Brother, Where Art Thou?" on as loud as possible. His second fave was the Sound of Music soundtrack, but only when I was singing along. Loudly. I am feeling your pain right now.
Post a Comment